Chapter #756 Activities
1.Purchasing movie tickets for Long Beach VA Hospital ,Veterans movie night each month for night out (20 tickets) (For more than 15 years) and providing gift card for popcorn and goodies.
2. Working on "Legacy of Vietnam of America" with Frank Barry.
3. Created new web site: vva756.org and facebook Long Beach VVA #756.
4. Working with Vietnamese Community of Southern California; Meeting at the Vietnamese Memorial, Freedom Park in Westminster on the 1st Sunday of every month.
5. Donated food cards to Fisher House program at the LBVA.
6. Chapter helping and supporting Patriots and Paws, Air Force Sergeant Assoc., Anaheim 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit, Vets to Vets (PTSD) .
7. Color Guard at American Gold Star Manor Memorial Event and attending Del Valle Park Memorial Event [Max Stewart is providing the Wreath].
8. May Patriotic Art Contest at Wood bridge High School (over 12 years in this program); May Westminster 2nd year of "Price of Freedom" Art Contest.
9. Diaper and wipes drive for the 13th MEU Marines' families [lots of babies].
10. Helping support Gold Star Mothers Convention in Long Beach.
Membership increased to 155.
Please Join Us in Our Endeavors.
May God Bless Us All